WELCOME TO ABSOLUTE RECRUITMENT
Part of the Absolute Solutions Group of recruitment companies, we’re are the recruiting company of choice for temporary and permanent vacancies.
Browse our latest jobs below, or scroll down to find out more about us…
£28,392 - £29,406 pa DOQ
Counterbalnce Forklift Truck Driver 4 on 4 off Days
Chef de Partie
Reach FLT Drivers
£11.22 - £13.76
£10.67 - £13.13
Junior Sous Chef
4/2 Stroke Garden Machinery Mechanic
Food Production Operative
Warehouse Operative (Handballer)
Reach FLT Days
£10.89 per hour
Order Picker Nights
£12.75 Per Hour
Absolute: we are Recruitment
Absolute Recruitment in Crewe has been established for over ten years. In that time we’ve built a great reputation for the way we look after our candidates and help companies fill positions – often at extremely short notice.
That’s why we are the first choice for companies and candidates looking for recruitment agencies in Cheshire.
We are active members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) because of our commitments to the highest standards of recruitment practice.
How We Work
The Absolute approach: from interview to placement
We take the time and trouble to understand exactly what our candidates and clients are looking for because you’re not numbers, you’re real people and real organisations. That’s why we stand out amongst agencies in Crewe, in Cheshire and beyond.
This really matters to us, which is why we pride ourselves on our ability to listen so that we build up a complete picture of what you’re looking for.
We’ll then keep you fully informed at every stage of the selection process so that clients and candidates know exactly what is required for a successful placement.
Our people are the reason for our success. We have a team of hard-working, committed and loyal recruiters who understand the importance of finding the right people for the right jobs. This is why Absolute has become known as the most knowledgeable, best connected, most reliable recruitment agency in Crewe.
The team are all skilled seekers, screeners and introducers who are friendly, experienced and trustworthy and listen so they fully understand exactly what clients and candidates are looking for.
We strongly believe in giving honest, impartial advice which is why our team excels at helping individuals into employment, helping local companies find the right people to meet their processing, manufacture and commerce needs.
We make a promise to each and every Client and Candidate.
Our promise clearly outlines what you can expect of us and covers all key ingredients which go into creating the Absolute Recruitment experience.
On top of that each member of our team adds their own individual promises which personalises the service you can expect from them.
We promise to:
- Ensure our Clients businesses are fully compliant with all current legislation concerning temporary or permanent placements
- Be open, honest and transparent in all our dealings with you
- Take time to listen and fully understand your requirements
- Give clear timelines and set deadlines in everything we do for you
- Be upfront about what we can and can’t do for you
- Provide expert advice and guidance in order to help our Candidates achieve a temporary or permanent position
- Painstakingly select applicants so they exactly match the requirements of the position
- Support Candidates with advice and information about routes back into employment or taking the next step in their career
- Provide full, frank feedback on interviews
- Treat you with respect and dignity at all times