Absolute Recruitment are looking for an experienced Electronic Assembler to join one of their well known clients in the Sandbach area.
This role requires a strong competence in Electronic Soldering of both Surface Mount and Through Hole components. We are looking for a reliable and efficient worker who can get started with minimal supervision, however any training can be provided to further development if needed.
Working Hours: 37.5 per week Mon – Thu: 7.45am – 4.30pm
Fri: 8.00am – 12.30pm
You will have 2 10 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
Part Time hours considered for the right candidate – please ask for more details regarding this.
Responsibilities / Job Duties –
– completing hand based PCB Assembly work to include surface mount, through hole, product, cable and wiring assembly
– Produce high quality soldering and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
– To follow relevant documentation including assembly procedures and work instructions in order to produce quality assemblies on a right first time basis.
– Undertake duties in inspection and test of goods in accordance with test instructions.
– Work to quality standards and workshop control procedures to meet targets for quality and output on orders.
– Apply full component knowledge.
Experience required –
Full soldering and Assembly experience in surface mount, through hole and inspection on various PCB’s and cables. You will be asked to demonstrate this upon interview.
Have certification or experience working to IPC-A-610 assembly standards.
Skills & Knowledge
Sound knowledge and previous experience working on an assembly line placing electronic components.
Excellent communication skills
Focussed with high attention to detail.
Share this Job