WELCOME TO MEADOWBANK ASSOCIATES
Meadowbank is the first choice for commercial and technical recruitment in Cheshire for those looking for staff or those looking for employment. Part of the Absolute Solutions Group of recruitment companies, and based at the Groups Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire, we’re the recruitment company of choice for temporary and permanent vacancies across Cheshire, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
Browse our latest vacancies below, or give us a call on 01270 629 090 if you don’t see exactly the right job for you…
Business Support Administrator
Starting salary £20,000 Per Annum
Credit Controller / Accounts Admin
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Field Service Engineer
up to £32,000 DEP ON EXP
£22,000 - £25,000 DEP ON EXP
Service desk team member
£8.21 Per Hour
Social Media Manager
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
£50,000 - £55,000 PER ANNUM
HR and Recruitment Administrator
£25,000 with uncapped commission
Customer Service Agents
Meadowbank: we are recruitment
Meadowbank Associates has been established since 1985 – an independent commercial Recruitment Consultancy at the forefront of Commercial and Technical recruitment within Cheshire since its inception – and became part of the Absolute Solutions Group of recruitment companies in 2012.
From its offices in Nantwich, Meadowbank provides Technical and Commercial recruitment solutions to a national client-base, many of whom have been loyal Meadowbank Clients for many years.
Meadowbank Associates is fully devoted to providing outstanding levels of service to both our Clients and Candidates alike, and goes the extra mile to give those we work with a relevant, in depth and personalised service.
Our qualified, experienced Commercial Recruitment Consultants assess each Candidate thoroughly to ensure we get the best possible match to our Client’s exact specification. After all, our job is all about people.
We are active members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) because of our commitments to the highest standards of recruitment practice.
We understand the importance of finding the right people for the right jobs and have a team of hard-working, committed and loyal recruiters that are the envy of our industry.
They share our strong company ethos of giving honest, impartial advice to both Candidates and Clients alike.
Our people are the reason for our success because they are all skilled seekers, screeners and introducers who are friendly, experienced and trustworthy and listen so they fully understand exactly what local Clients and local Candidates are looking for.
Secretarial / PA / EA / Legal IT
Broad Level Personnel
We make a promise to each and every Client and Candidate.
Our promise clearly outlines what you can expect of us and covers all key ingredients which go into creating the Meadowbankexperience.
On top of that each member of our team adds their own individual promises which personalises the service you can expect from them.
We promise to:
- Ensure our Clients businesses are fully compliant with all current legislation concerning temporary or permanent placements
- Be open, honest and transparent in all our dealings with you
- Take time to listen and fully understand your requirements
- Give clear timelines and set deadlines in everything we do for you
- Be upfront about what we can and can’t do for you
- Provide expert advice and guidance in order to help our Candidates achieve a temporary or permanent position
- Painstakingly select applicants so they exactly match the requirements of the position
- Support Candidates with advice and information about routes back into employment or taking the next step in their career
- Provide full, frank feedback on interviews
- Treat you with respect and dignity at all times