My client is looking for a reliable and conscientious Warehouse Operative to join their current team.
Working as a warehouse operative your role would include the following,
– Checking of delivered goods against delivery notes for damaged or
missing items upon receipt and unloading goods into the warehouse
– Putting away of received goods in the appropriate locations within the
– Movement and rearrangement of stock, either by hand or with a fork lift truck
– Ensure that no goods come enter or leave the warehouse without
the relevant paperwork
– Carry out weekly stock checks and identify stock discrepancies
and low stock
– Help keep the warehouse clean and tidy to ensure that goods
don’t get damaged
– Load goods into customers own cars and delivery vehicles – to ensure
the customer always comes first
– Work with a team
– May be required to drive company vehicles
The successful applicant must also have a clean driving license and a fork lift truck licence.
Working hours are, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 8.30am-5.30pm with alternate saturdays paid at an incentivised rate.
Share this Job