Our client who is based on Winsford Industrial Estate in a brand-new distribution hub!! Is looking for their ideal Warehouse Admin candidate.
You will be responsible for the warehouse activity relating to their capital equipment orders, dispatching and receipting orders whilst maintaining accurate records and assisting with the management of stock.
Role and responsibilities:
- Receive deliveries and ensure that goods are put into the correct location.
- Check deliveries in a timely fashion to ensure they match supplier’s paperwork.
- Input receipt and despatch data (e.g. serial numbers).
- Quality control of inbound and outbound items – flagging of discrepancies with line manager.
- Accurate record keeping of deliveries and despatches.
- Oversee picking and packing of correct items and ensure all necessary data is obtained ahead of despatch.
- Real-time system receipting and dispatching of orders including liaising with head office on major projects and export orders.
- Manage key-account call off stock.
- Communicate packing details of all orders for despatch planning.
- Support our internal stock activity by working with the stock manager to flag discrepancies and look at ways to improve.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in similar warehouse admin work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritise your own workload.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and manage stakeholders.
- IT literate with previous experience using SAP systems desirable.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Forklift truck licence desirable.
Hours: 36.25 5 days a week
Salary: 22k – 24k DOE