Absolute Recruitment are looking for a Warehouse Administrator, your role will be to assist in the smooth running of the warehouse, reporting the to Warehouse Manager, for a well known company based in Middlewich.
Your role will be to ensure timely and accurate data controlling all inbound and outbound stock. You will ensure best practice methods are used in the execution of all deliveries, returns and shipments being responsible for the effective management of all associated documents. You will work closely with all functions within the business to ensure a seamless process for the movement of goods in and out of the warehouse.
1. Process all inbound deliveries to the warehouse ensuring all relevant data is captured and process accurately
2. To raise picks and carry out required administration for this function
3. To monitor warehouse requests inbox
4. To raise transfer orders and carry out required administration for this function
5. To locate stock on the in house system to assist the warehouse team
6. Effective scheduling of all inbound and outbound vehicles on to site using company system
7. Communicate with customers and contractors to ensure all deliveries / collections are managed to the schedule
8. Provide daily weekly/daily KPI information as requested by the Management team
9. Working closely with the inventory team to resolve inventory queries
10. To aid in the accuracy of paperwork at all times.
Key Results Area
1. Ensure all receipt and shipment transactions are processed with 100% accuracy
2. To ensure all paperwork is processed with 100% accuracy
3. To ensure transfer orders are processed with 100% accuracy
4. To ensure all deliveries of stock from customers are received onto the WMS within 2 hours of the delivery being executed
Full training is provided.
As assigned by the business from time to time
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
• Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft programs including, , Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Understanding of inventory control methods and principles
• Accurate and efficient in processing data
• Ability to manage multiple demands
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Strong team ethic
• Ability to work independently
Hours of work
Permanent Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm shift
Please call Millie on
to apply now.
Share this Job