Our client based in Sandbach Cheshire are looking for the ideal candidate to join their team as a Upholstery Assistant.
This is a very hands-on role in the upholstery workshop, working as part of a small, busy and hard-working team to complete the production of products.
Attention to detail and accuracy is important, to ensure quality bespoke products. Candidates with a positive, can-do attitude are welcome to apply.
There will be heavy a lifting required (5-30kg)
Additional hours may be required during busy periods.
· Preparation of materials with hand held power tools
· Assembly of soft padded panels
· Maintaining H&S procedures
· Experience with hand tools
· Ability to read drawings
· Measure and cut materials accurately including, wood, foam and textiles.
· Good communication
· Self-motivated & demonstration of positive attitude
· Good work ethic
· Team player and able to work independently
· Takes responsibility for own and others safety
Workplace Benefits & Facilities:
· Free parking
· Kitchen facilities
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Temp – Perm for the right candidate!!
Share this Job