Absolute Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for someone to secure a permanent full time position!
Our new client is looking for a Technical Assistant to join their family run business.
Your duties will include:
* Co-ordinating all information for new product specifications and transferring data into specific customer & factory formats.
* Responsible for Technical sign off for packaging, involving checking artwork against specification through several stages.
* Maintaining and updating specifications when information is updated or when specification needs reviewing.
* Checking ‘new product shelf life’ from the Laboratory and new suppliers and converting them to product specifications.
* Requesting from Raw material and packaging supplier’s specification and check all necessary information to complete customer specification.
* Collecting, managing micro and Nutritional Sampling & testing required by the company.
* Assisting with QC checking, documentation and recording.
* Participation in internal meetings and staff training.
* Carrying out Internal audits as part of the Technical Team as required
* Carrying out other assignments or duties as required by the department.
Due to the nature of the business all applicants must be comfortable working in a food production (Meat) environment.
Applicants for this role will need to be fully computer literate and comfortable dealing with spreadsheets, emails and bespoke system to carry out the required tasks.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7am – 5pm and Friday 7am – 12pm however candidates must be able to offer flexibility.
Own transport is essential due to the location.
Share this Job