Do you want to work for an innovative, multinational FMCG company where you can showcase your Tutoring capabilities?
If you’re a highly engaged, strategic professional with demonstrable experience in Tutoring and a passion for beauty and fashion – this could be the next challenge in your career!
You will be working for a market leader, allowing you to be involved in your own projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
If you have an engaging technical mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take a chance and shape your future at a fantastic company.
Who will you be working for?
- Schwarzkopf Professional is one of the top three professional hair care brands in the world, with a hairdresser community that stretches around the globe.
- Creating professional partnerships is at the core of what Schwarzkopf do, it’s their philosophy and their point of difference.
- Schwarzkopf co-create with the hairdresser, for the hairdresser to bring the latest products and relevant services to the market before anyone else; truly putting the customer at the heart of the business.
- “We are always reinventing hair. This is our mission. Every day, everywhere. We do it together. With a true passion for hair”
What do you need?
- Someone who has a passion for the Hair care industry who loves to pass on their extensive knowledge
- Someone who enjoys delivering excellent training sessions
- Excellent Presentation skills, who can carry our new product launches with flair
- Comfortable using a wide range of digital platforms
- Preparation and delivery of seminars and technical support, in-salon training to high value clients
What are the requirements for this role?
- High level of interest in beauty & fashion industry, passionate about hair!
- · necessary graduationNVQ level 3 Hairdressing or wide experience within HD professional education· necessary vocational trainingNVQ level 3 HD· necessary further trainingMinimum 2 yrs working as educator in HD· further knowledge:Strong presentation and communication skills High level of organisational skills & time management PC literate with basic administrative skills (word, outlook and excel)
High level Presentation skills
Coaching skills Full driving licence
- ICT Skills
- Ability to self Appraise
- 6-12 months starting immediately
What perks will you receive?
- Green travel reimbursement supplement
- Free Lunch and free fruit bowl
- Discounted Nuffield Health gym membership