|Job Title||Site Administrator|
|Type of contract||Permanent|
? Receiving and screening of incoming calls, enquiries and handling/ redirecting where appropriate
* Point of contact for Head Office, close liaison with counterparts in Europe
* Arranging meetings/ conference calls/ Lync meetings
* Managing travel and accommodation requests, to include producing itineraries
* To prepare agendas, take minutes, action Points for meetings
* To prepare presentations/ monthly reports
* Closely work with the Leadership team to provide general administrative support
* Able to support all areas of the UK business with general administrative support
* Must be self motivated
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must have good IT skills including the ability to use Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point,
* Must be highly organised
* Must have a high level of attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet deadlines
* Must understand the requirement of confidentiality within the role.
The above outlines the key elements of the role, but is not exhaustive.
* Proven experience in providing high level administrative support in a fast paced environment
*Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
* Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
* Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
* Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
* Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage the requirements of the role
* Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
* Good planning, influencing, negotiation and organisation skills
*Strong communication ability; effective oral and written communications
* Self-driven, honest and high integrity
* Resilient and tenacious.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a market leader in the field, being part of a dynamic team. If you meet the requirements above and if you would like to develop further in your career and a new challenge, we are very much looking forward to your application.
|Agent's Name||Karen Blondel|