Service desk team member
|Job Title||Service desk team member|
|Type of contract||Temporary/Permanent|
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Service Desk Team Members to join their team in Crewe.
Our client provides communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice and managed services to customers worldwide. As one of the service desk team you will support customers via telephone and email to deliver 1st line support to resolve customer issues. Our focus is very much on providing a high quality, right first-time service.
Our office is open Monday – Sunday from 7am till 7pm and candidates should be fully flexible to cover various shift patterns. Approximately 1 in 3 weekends once fully trained.
In return you will benefit from:-
· Full training
· An annual salary of up to £18,286
· Genuine opportunities for progression/development
· With progression earnings could be up to £23, 000
· Annual Performance Bonus
· Generous 33 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays)
· Monthly incentives / competitions
· Free on-site parking
· Shift allowance (where applicable)
Whilst experience in a similar role would be advantageous, what really matters is your determined attitude, ability and willingness to learn.
All we ask is that you:
· Have excellent customer service skills / experience (empathy / problem solving & analysis / positivity / communication)
· Are a proficient PC user Please be aware that full security checks will be carried out prior to offer which includes a full criminal and employment check.
If you feel you have the qualities that are needed please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 01270 629090.
|Agent's Name||Nicola Spurrier|