Due to continual growth within our support services our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Healthcare worker/ Team Leader based in our home located in Nantwich
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join our passionate team. We are seeking Senior Healthcare Assistant who can hit the ground running, who is passionate to deliver high standards of care to our clients residents and work well within our team to promote dignity, respect and independence for all our clients residents.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Supervising and delivering care to our residents
– Responsibility for daily notes and updating of care plans ensuring a person centred approach to care
– Leading and supporting care assistants
– Responsible for the administration of medication
– Liaising with family and friends of our residents
– Maintaining the dignity and independence of our residents at all times.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant, you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care staff. You should have a strong work ethic and embody the Home’s attitude and values towards delivering the highest standards of care.
You will ideally have previous experience as a Senior Healthcare Assistant, gained within another residential care/ nursing home. NVQ level 3 within health and social care.
Hourly Rate – up to £11 per Hour (Depending on experience)
Hours – 3 Nights a week
Share this Job