Absolute Recruitment are looking for a Site Security Officer to join one of their well-established logistics companies in Middlewich, you will work effectively with colleagues to ensure that site facilities are monitored and maintained. Being the first contact visitors have when arriving onsite your responsibilities extend to receiving visitors, providing site inductions to visitors and ensuring only authorised vehicles and personnel enter the site.
- Control access to site ensuring only authorised vehicles and personnel are granted access.
- Ensure that accurate records are taken of all visitors and visiting personnel.
- Ensure the site remains secure by following company policies and best practice.
- Carry out site walks and checks in line with the company standard.
- Monitor CCTV that is in operation, ensuring the relevant services are contacted as / when required.
- Assist inter-departmental teams with various jobs to ensure that company records are maintained, and policies adhered to.
- Responsible key holder whilst site is in operation.
- Report any known defects to external doors and perimeter fencing.
- Carry out weekly / monthly audits relating to emergency lighting.
- Execute weekly fire alarm test in line with company policy.
- Uphold all company policies which may include Stop & Search.
- Visitors log completed and maintained 100%
- Emergency lighting check – Monthly 100% completed
- Access control – Only authorised personnel
- Reporting of defects and attempted / forced entry
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 1-year experience of site security
- SIA certification required
Knowledge and Skills
- Conscientious, reliable, with good attendance and timekeeping standards
- Honest, trustworthy, able to work to a process unsupervised
- Keen to learn and acquire new skills and responds positively to feedback
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving without cutting corners
- Positive mindset and team player
- Flexible, adaptable, and calm when working under pressure
Shifts are 3 days on, 3 nights on with 3 days off. From 7am to 7pm 12-hour shifts.
Please call Millie on 01270 509266 for more information.