We are excited to be hiring a Sales/Warehouse Admin Assistant for one of our brilliant clients located on Winsford Industrial Estate.
Purpose of Role:
To control the export sales and imports of spare parts, delivering excellent customer service, ensuring all export and import documentation is in line with current requirements as well as supporting the needs of the business on the UK spare parts operation.
· Handle all export spare parts enquiries and assist with UK enquiries.
· Process spare parts orders for export and UK customers.
· Sell third-party fast parcel delivery services to export customers.
· Produce/check necessary documentation for export and import of spare parts.
· Arrange dispatch of export spare parts orders and maintain accurate records.
· Assist spare parts purchasing with transport and customs processes to import stock of spare parts.
· General spares warehouse office admin tasks to suit business needs.
· Holiday cover for export equipment sales.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Customer-focused attitude, with a polite and professional manner.
· Strong levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Excellent levels of communication at all levels.
· Works well in a team environment.
· IT literacy.
· 5 GCSEs including English and Mathematics.
· Previous experience in import/export processes – desired but not essential as full training will be given.
· A second language – desired but not essential and candidates without one should not be deterred from applying.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Share this Job