My Crewe-based client is looking for a Permanent Sales Support Administrator to support the company’s Account Managers.
Full Time Monday – Friday, hours of work 8.30am – 5pm or 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: £21,000-£23,500 dependent on experience.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- All sales administration from start to end of project including ad hoc additions / changes.
- Using CRM systems and Costings systems to input data and ensure all information is accurate and update sales forecasts.
- Sensitively manage clients expectations
- Liaise between the Account Managers and Clients and other teams as needed.
- Communicating internally with a variety of departments ensuring accurate and efficient running of projects.
- Represent the Account Managers professionally in their absence and help manage their schedules when present
- Working to tight deadlines and sometimes under pressure.
- Provide weekly progress reports
Skills & Experience Required
- 2 years minimum experience working in a sales, account management or customer service environment.
- Experience in a PA or strong administrative role supporting a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced IT Skills, use of software and Microsoft Office including Excel
- Numeracy and Literacy standards must be high
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
- Organisational skills, the ability to prioritise wisely and multi-task as needed to meet deadlines
- Proactive and energetic personality, with the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Keen attention to detail and takes pride in one’s work
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this role please don’t hesitate to apply today. To discuss the role further call Claire on 01270 629090 or email [email protected]