Absolute Recruitment are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join one of their well-established, positively growing, family business in Middlewich, Cheshire.
The right candidate for this role must have experience in B2B sales and experience in a sales background of at least 1 year.
It is essential for the candidate to have a clean driving licence as they will be expected to attend sales visits / meetings out on the road. (Company car provided)
This position is a permanent position and you will be joining a team of 5 in a nice, friendly, modern office.
Responsibilities and Activities –
- Business Relationship Building.
- Researching the market and related products.
- Presenting the products favourably and in a structured and professional way, face to face.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Research opportunities to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objection with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product development.
- Recording sales and other information and sending info to the Managing Director and Senior Sales Executive on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotation.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices to colleagues.
- Basic Salary Circa £30k Gross Per Annum
- Potential to earn annual bonus.
- Company Car
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. Weekend work may be required for exhibitions and shows when needed.
23 days on top of the usual English public and statutory holidays.
Please call Millie on 01270 509266 for more information.