|| £40,000-£45,000 PER ANNUM
|Type of contract
||Do you want to work for an innovative, multinational FMCG company where you can showcase your sales controller capabilities?
If you're a highly engaged, strategic professional with demonstrable experience in handling data, budgeting, financial planning, reporting and sales - this could be the next challenge in your career.
You will be working for a market leader, allowing you to be involved in your own projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. The unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities for you to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take a chance and shape your future at a fantastic company.
What are the key challenges?
- P&L per customer - under direction of General Manager and Sales Director in alignment with the controller to all lines of P&L
- Trade spend: accrual definition and monitoring
- Price list definition/update according to marketing strategy
- On invoice discount grid definition & update per customer
- Annual agreement budget and control
- Investment budget and control
- Coordination of listing fee allocation
- Definition of provision for returns
- Weekly, monthly sales rolling forecast coordination
- Definition of sales targets per team
- Structure of annual trade spend (L6) strategy by component
- Forward buying control/promoted sales
- Profitability analysis per customer/product and definition of action plan
- Evaluation of L6 investment & promo mechanics
- Return on investment evaluation for extra investment in L6
- DAP evaluation for any change in commercial policy
- Extraction of all relevant data for reporting for business + flag up on deviations vs. targets
- Forecasting & latest business estimate to customer level
- Itas specialist to assure correct budget management following international standards
- Dap 3 calculation per customer (quarterly reporting)
- Monitoring of trade spend vs. strategy and targets set
- Daily Sales Report – update according to changes/improvements
- Admin of promotional credit notes
- Supervision of customer agreements in cooperation with fiscal and legal department
- Trade fund management per customer
- Training of Sales team on CSDA
- Strict application of CSDA in sales team
- Documentation within Sales area to be fully audit proof
What do you need to succeed?
- Sales tools administration (color, local tool tpm, profitability report)
- Local coordination of special projects (Promax, Caprix)
- Coordination of sales hierarchy and customer hierarchy in SAP
- Elaboration and update of rolling forecast and DAP simulation tools
What perks will you receive?
* Free lunch
* Large, modern offices
* Green travel incentive
* Only 24 minutes outside of Central London via train
Interested? Please get in touch with Jessica on 01606 591 991 or apply with your CV online. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Fast, agile and flexible
- Excellent work ethic - particularly towards month end
- High level of teamwork as you will be working closely with sales managers
- Assertiveness and impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally a basic understanding of SQL or other database management language
- Proactive self starter, ready to hit the ground running