Bralin are pleased to offer this job opportunity for an internal Sales Administrator!
The person in this position will generate quotes and process the sales orders and deal with
customer queries. He/she plays a critical role in ensuring the quality of customer service
and the achievement of sales targets by the sales team.
The person in this position will work closely with the Managing Director and the Commercial
Director to maximise company profits.
• First point of contact for incoming telephone calls.
• Process incoming sales enquiries to ensure you have the detailed understanding of
the customer’s requirements
• Create sales quotations by liaising with the internal stakeholders and following the
• Update & revise quotations in a short time frame as required
• Secure orders by walking the customer through the quotation and following
opportunities up by email and over the phone
• Update the CRM (Pipedrive), Trello and Sage work as required
• Create and update spreadsheets with sales team information, such as enquiry
• Liaise with sales, engineering and manufacturing in order to manage the client
requirements with company production
• Building relationships with key customer accounts and ensuring you have a good
understanding of their ongoing requirements
• Process the orders generated by the sales team and create the customer order
• Contact customers to resolve any queries or obtain any information that is missing
from their order request
• Create records for new customers, including contact details and the key
contact who will manage the account
• Check that delivery and contact details are correct and update customer details with
any changes as required
• Check the customer’s payment or credit status in liaison with the accounts team.
• Liaise with the finance team to enable invoice preparation for processed orders
• Provide cover for the Internal Sales Manager during their absence as required
• Carry out other general sales office administration/reporting activities as required.
Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience
• Commercially aware, ideally have knowledge of the containment industry
• Experience in dealing with enquiries and creating quotations in a B2B environment
• Excellent organisation skills, and a proven ability to prioritise own workload and meet
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing environment
• Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, including outlook and excel
• A positive attitude to work
• Excellent customer service and a proven track record of maintaining customer
Part time hours are over 3 or 4 full days, 22.5 or 30 hours
The days are flexible but no part days though, because of the phone answering
Call us today if you think you would fit into this lovely team of people!
Share this Job