Absolute are working with a nursing home located just outside of Nantwich who are looking for a full time day or night nurse to work 36 hours per week with paid breaks.
- Oversee and maintain the care of all clients, assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care.
- Take responsibility for day to day running of the nursing home is the absence of the home manager/deputy manager.
- Adhere to NMC guidelines, ensure confidentiality and accurate records are maintained.
- Supervise staff members, giving help and support where needed.
- Professional development including mandatory training.
- Adhere to health and safety, infection control and safeguarding guidelines.
- On call – rotational basis
- 1st Level nurse
- Clinical expertise in professional area of qualification
- Effective communication across all areas of the home and with health care professionals.
- Great team player, able to demonstrate patience, tact and understanding.
- Satisfactory police checks
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working the elderly/care home
- Supervisory/management experience
If you believe you are the ideal candidate please call Nicola on 01270 213710 or email email@example.com.