|| £28,675 - £35,293pa
|Type of contract
£28675 - £35293 (depending on skills and experience)
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
£1000 Welcome Bonus*
If you’re a dedicated RN with a valid NMC PIN Number, why not consider a move to our prestigious nationally recognised Client whose aim is to help each and every one of their clients to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our clients focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Is yours?
What you’ll be doing
Taking responsibility for the well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
Leading, motivating and mentoring your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of the residents
Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
Generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you’ll need
A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we offer you in return
Who we are
Our Client provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Their purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision made is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Be the nurse you want to be.
Our Client is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. They aim to ensure that every applicant, or employee is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
* Payment will be made after completion of one year’s service.
- Autonomy to practice
- Specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)