||Registered General Nurse (Nights)
||Stoke on Trent
|| £16 PER HOUR
|Type of contract
Absolute Health & Care is a well-established local market leader in the supply of nurses, senior carers, support workers and care assistants across Cheshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Our client based in Stoke on Trent are seeking to welcome a new Registered General Nurse to the team to work 3 X 12 Hr Nights per week on a temp to perm basis. There is the opportunity to pick up additional shifts if required.
We are recruiting Nurses with paid Nursing experience who are kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic, and who have a genuine desire to help and care for those who are unable to look after themselves without support.
- Ensuring that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met at all times.
- Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective and non-discriminatory communication methods.
- Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
- Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change and promote health and best practice.
- Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
- Maintain accurate, clear and complete records both written and electronically.
- Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
If you feel enthused by this job role please follow the link to apply online. If you would like to find out more about this job or any of our other health care opportunities, Please call 01270 213 710
Absolute Health & Care operates as both an Employment Agency & an Employment Business offering temporary and permanent employment opportunities. We value diversity and welcome applications from across our communities.
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in the U.K
- Registered Nurse Qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with an Active NMC Pin
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Excellent clinical skills
- Leadership skills
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK