Are you interested in becoming a Quality Control Technician? Our Client can train you from the start…
We are currently recruiting for a QC technician to join the technical team maintaining records and testing raw/finished products.
The successful QC technician will be responsible for:
A Laboratory Technician working in our laboratory will be expected to have:
– Enthusiasm and self-motivation
– The ability to work with a high degree of precision and accuracy at all times.
– Good verbal, written and communication skills with experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel computer packages preferred.
– An ability to follow test procedures and instructions (written and verbal).
– Accurate recording of test results and data/information.
– Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace to be able to work safely at all times.
Share this Job