we have a fabulous opportunity to work for a Knutsford based company that has a history of being a great Employer
Working as a Purchasing Assistant you will ensure the procurement of materials the company require are delivered on time, at the right price and to the correct specification.
To ensure that stock levels are accurate and to liaise closely with Production to promote good work flows within the business.
2. Knowledge & Experience Required
• Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes
• Thorough attention to detail
• Ability to establish and develop relationships with internal and external sources
• Analytical thinking skills
• Ability to be flexible and open to changes
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
3. Key Responsibilities
• Place orders on suppliers in a timely manner.
• Provide support in maintaining the stock system, carrying out weekly parts audits.
• Monitoring deliveries of parts to ensure that the correct internal resource is aware that their parts have arrived.
• Assisting Stores by progressing parts to ensure continuity of flow through Production.
• Updating the team about any delays or problems with suppliers
• Maintaining records of supplier contracts.
• Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
Share this Job