Are you a professional and personable Receptionist? Are you looking to further your career by working for a globally recognised company on a part-time basis? If so, we want to hear from you today!
Our client based on the outskirts of Crewe are actively seeking their next superstar receptionist to join them from the beginning of November.
- Meeting and greeting both internal and external customers, as well as Contractors to site
- Provide the relevant security requirements and passes for Visitors, Colleagues, and Contractors, including the request of new security passes, upgrading access, or removal of access as required
- To be fully aware of all aspects of Safety for yourself, Visitors, and Contractors, within the building, but specifically around the Reception and Post Room e.g. parcel deliveries and storage, trolley movements, etc.
- To support the Twice-Yearly Fire Evacuation Tests, as well as any evacuation that takes place using the guidelines in place
- Receiving incoming parcels from various Courier providers, and ensuring transference to the recipient in a timely manner
- Contacting the appropriate member of staff to announce their Visitor, or receipt of parcels, by use of either E-Mail, Instant Message, Phone Call or Tannoy
- Answering the Switchboard, and transferring calls to the right location in a timely manner
- Supporting postal duties with outgoing Courier requirements, Royal Mail, Franking of post, and other postal requirements
- Monitoring and action of the Reception Non-Personal Mailbox, to include Meeting Room Booking requests, to ensure no duplicate bookings and that meeting room requirements are appropriately followed
- Office Services Help desk Support, to liaise with the Office Services team appropriately, providing them with the information required to effectively investigate and action the request accordingly
- Supporting Mailings, e.g. Material Safety Data Sheets
- Daily liaison and dealing with queries from internal and external Customers or Contractors, both by telephone or face-to-face
- Other associated administration duties as required
- Provide appropriate hand-over to the Security team on closure of the Reception desk and Switchboard at the end of each shift
- On completion of handover to Security, to provide meeting room checks, and replenishment of kitchen consumables
- Good Level of PC and Admin Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, and SAP is an advantage, but training will be given if required
This is a well-known key employer and they are seeking candidate with a strong reception or administration background.
Working hours are:
Thursday and Friday: 7.45am – 5.15pm
The successful applicant will be able to offer flexibility and be able to work additional hours as and when needed during busier periods.