Project and Marketing Administrator
AKA Digital Learning Assistant Role
Our Alfreton-based client is seeking a Trainee to support the Learning and Development Team with promoting and developing training in line with company strategy.
Responsibilities of the role
- Liaising with business stakeholders and learners to establish needs and deliver on them.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of engaging online programmes and resources on the digital learning platform. This includes writing content for the learning platform, website, news articles and social media.
- Creation of video content for the platform and also simple graphic design.
- Working with Graphic Designers and Printers to produce promotional material.
- Promotion of resources, events, courses etc. using a variety of suitable platforms in line with company policy.
- Regular reporting and analysis of data and feedback, relating this back to the business and ensuring continuous improvement and business growth.
- Deliver orientation training to show new users around the online platform.
- Attend internal and external events as per the need of the role and the team.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and an aptitude towards the use of IT and digital tools of all types.
- Understanding of Social Media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter in a business setting.
- Knowledge around the application of GDPR principles, copyright and business confidentiality
- GCSE Maths and English C & Above
- Full Driving License and Own Transport.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) and understanding of graphic design.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and visually, with confidence in presenting.
- Helpful, friendly and enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and keen to achieve high standards of work.
If you feel that you have the experience, skills and characteristics needed for this role please apply today.
To discuss this role, or your CV, further please contact Claire on 01270 629090 or email email@example.com