Absolute Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a strong interest in smart phones to join one of their ever-growing telecoms company in the Crewe area. You will be provided with full training within the role, and you will be able to perform repetitive tasks methodically and systematically in a timely manner and within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will receive training across all departments.
• Visual inspection of mobile handset to determine work requirements within the refurbishment process.
• Preparation of mobile phone completed to the required standards for refurbishment process
• Providing support to machine operators in the removal of the device from the refurbishment process.
• Follow directions from your line leader to ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with industry and Health & Safety standards
• Cleaning and finishing of mobile devices after refurbishment process to a high standard
• Grading and testing of mobile phones using the latest diagnostic software available to ensure our high grading standards are always met
• Kitting and boxing of mobile device to our customer requirements
• Ensuring the workplace is reset to a clean and high standard
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• A keen Practical approach and problem solving.
• Good attention to detail
• Great communication skills
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday only.
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday only.
Share this Job