My client based just outside Nantwich is looking for Order Pickers and Packing Operatives to fulfil orders based within their warehouse.
Your responsibilities would include;
• To pick, pack and process orders in a timely manner.
• Keep the warehouse and your working space tidy, general housekeeping duties.
• Checking and putting away of stock.
• Some aspects of this role can be physically demanding, with an element of lifting involved.
• The general shift pattern is Monday-Friday – 8am-4pm. This may increase to longer hours during busy periods.
• Previous warehouse experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
• Own transport is essential due to the location of the warehouse.
Share this Job