My client based just outside Nantwich is looking for Order Pickers and Packers to fulfil orders based within their Ecommerce Operation.
Your responsibilities would include;
• To pick, pack and process orders in a timely manner.
• Keep the warehouse and your working space tidy, general housekeeping duties.
• Checking and putting away of stock.
• Some aspects of this role can be physically demanding, with an element of lifting involved.
• The general shift pattern is Monday-Friday 6am-2pm, 8 hour shifts, with busier times increased to 7am-5pm 10 hour shifts.
• Previous warehouse experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the warehouse.
Due to COVID face coverings are required at all times.
Pay rate is £8.91 per hour.