Working within the Operations Team of a well-established company your duties will include the following:
- Working with operations, sales and warehouse teams to assist in all electronic stock movements and transactions including orders, returns and purchasing.
- Assisting with the creation, export, manipulation and presentation of management information reports.
- Working towards the resolution of issues relating to complex issues with customer and supplier stock tracking and inventory management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience within a similar role (Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Support)
- Advanced Excel Skills including VLookup and Pivot Tables in particular to manipulate large data sets.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well alone and as part of a team across the different business functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to learn new IT systems along with high levels of accuracy working with numbers and complex instructions.
If you feel that you have the skills, experience and characteristics for this role, please don’t hesitate to apply today.
To discuss this role further please call Claire on 01270 629090 or email email@example.com.