An experienced Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor is required for an exciting new opportunity in the Winsford area!!
Absolute Recruitment are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to start work immediately on a Permanent Night Shift.
Duties will include –
- All candidates require a valid Counter Balance Licence and at least 1 years experience.
- Liaising with the Warehouse Manager to ensure accurate and efficient picking of outbound orders is achieved with work prioritised as dictated by operational need and collection schedule
- Manage all staff actively within the warehouse, complete new starter and agency staff inductions where required, ensuring start, finish & break times are effectively communicated and understood by the recipients
- Ensure inbound deliveries are tipped / decanted efficiently, manage floor space accordingly and maintain floor pallets to a minimum through efficient put-away
- Effectively plan the days manpower resource to achieve output and minimum downtime – where required flex and change the workload & staff to suit a change in requirements
- Monitor and review operational methods to facilitate both qualitative and quantitative improvements within the operation whilst ensuring customer care
- Brief the team on a daily basis to ensure everybody understands their duties for the day and what the common goal for the team is for the day
- Assist the warehouse manager & administrators in maintaining a high level of warehouse inventory accuracy for our customers
- Manage staff performance ensuring KPI’s are being met by team members
- Ensure the warehouse environment remains a safe place to work, reporting any issues promptly and completing corrective actions as required
Working hours are permanent 10pm– 6am Monday – Friday but you MUST be flexible with regards to working hours/days.
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to make a career in a growing Business!