My client is recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager the key objectives of the role are:
- To support the Marketing Manager in the provision of a top-class, cost effective marketing, advertising and communication specialist service to the Group.
- To develop, deliver, maintain and improve the corporate websites and to manage all media and technology communication platforms use to promote and conduct the company business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To draft press releases and copy for blog posts, social media, mailshots and other marketing collateral
- To manage the corporate and e-commerce websites
- To organise events and exhibitions
- To liaise with and co-operate with all internal and external marketing and corporate media partners and stake holders on a daily basis
- To lead generation of and sales support for B2B and B2C activities
- To coordinate and manage the production of marketing materials, including brochures, exhibition materials and site or machinery branding
Key skills and experience required:
- GCSE (or equivalent) English Language essential – candidates will ideally have a degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Digital Communication etc
- Previous experience within a marketing role is essential – including online and e-commerce experience.
- Experience in printed/exhibition marketing material creation and production.
- Understanding of graphic design essential
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Adwords would be an advantage, along with SEO experience
- Excellent organisation skills, and experience managing projects essential
- Experience working on website management (WordPress) preferred
- Creative flair with high standards of English language
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy with good attention to detail
- Creative and energetic
- Team player
Candidates will need a full driving licence and their own transport as there is a requirement to travel occasionally to different sites/Head Office etc.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday
Holidays: 23 days + bank holidays