|| £21,000 - £23,500
|Type of contract
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join one of our well-established clients based in Stafford on a Permanent basis. The position requires a punctual and reliable individual who can follow instructions accurately, work on own initiative, possesses strong attention to detail and is able to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsible for ensuring the efficient management and control of all Inbound activities into the UK distribution centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and control flow and administration of all inbound activities into the distribution centre including: ocean containers, air freights, inter-company stock transfers, customer returns,
- Ensure compliance with import regulations/customs regulations
- Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all documentation relating to goods inwards including labelling of all stock items.
- Ensure that Inbound information is maintained and accurate in the ERP/WMS.
- Create status reports, and other reports as requested.
- Provide support and cover for Outbound Logistics Administrator within the distribution centre.
- Relay information between departments
- Be responsible for complete records of all Inbound documentation.
- Work closely with customer service, warehouse operatives, and warehouse manager to ensure products are received accurately and within define KPI’s.
- Warehouse administration
- Proficiency in software applications (ERP, MRP, Word, Excel, Outlook,)
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Able to work as part of a team or self-directed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and strong decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees, customers and managers
- Strong organisation skills to complete tasks on time and accurately
- Reliable and willing to work overtime if needed
- Ability to follow instructions
- Talking, sitting, typing, standing, bending, twisting and reaching are regular components required of this position.
- Computer and telephone use is also required
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-17:00pm (37.5 hours a week)
- £21,000 - £23,500 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Due to the amount of interest in this role, if you do not hear anything within 10 working days please assume that your application was unsuccessful.