My client is looking for a dynamic and driven Internal Sales Executive for their growing business based in Sandbach, Cheshire selling their innovative and well-established industrial product.
Attractive Salary and Bonus offered.
- You will be responsible for the detailed follow up to sales leads to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Converting opportunities to sales, selling on the phone and also handling inbound calls and enquiries.
- Managing the pipeline so that no opportunities are missed.
- Processing sales quotations accurately and following them up with the client dealing with objections as needed.
- Applying a practical, customer – centred mind to build relationships and trust both internally and externally.
- Creating accurate reports and being accountable for your actions and the actions of the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a fast-paced sales environment and be happy and driven towards their own sales targets as well as the targets of the department and the company as a whole.
- Have experience of managing a sales pipeline to ensure they capitalise on all opportunities.
- Be competent in Microsoft Word, Office , Excel and ideally have experience in the use of CRM Computer software. (Salesforce experience desirable)
- Have GCSE’s in English and Maths to a minimum of Grade C.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, be a team player and
- Be keen to learn and progress in their role and have the attitude and aptitude to win.
The role is Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 with 1 hour for breaks.
If you feel you have the experience and the characteristics for this role please don’t hesitate to submit your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire on 01270 629090 to discuss further.