My Client is looking for an Internal Sales Administrator - Permanent Role Full time Office Hours
• Working as part of the sales team, as in internal sales assistant you will be working with estimators, field sales reps and closers within your team to provide fast accurate quotations to our loyal and demanding customer base, answering the phone, entering on our system customer tickets which will range from testimonials to complaints.
• Excellent telephone manners, as you will be first point of call for inbound sales calls
• Computer & CRM literate, as you will be processing sales quotations
• Proven track record in working in a fast paced environment.
• Team player as you will be a kingpin in your team
Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience in CRM computer software system use
Preferred qualifications; GCSE; English, Maths A – C grade, minimum.
Sales background, and attitude and aptitude to win
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 with 1hr for breaks
Fast growing family owned and managed business, offices near Sandbach railway station (5min walk). On-site free parking, Free company lunch every day. Modern, flexible and vibrant workspace.
28 days paid holiday (inc Bank holidays). Attractive Salary and bonus offered.
If you believe you have the experience and qualities to excel at this role please contact Claire on 01270 629090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org