Within this role, you will be recruiting for permanent staff and project based resources to work on energy, infrastructure and utility projects including, but not limited to, Quantity Surveyors, Mechanical Engineers, Design Engineers, EC&I Engineers, Project Managers, Site Supervisors, Document Controllers, Planners etc.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a strong background across the full recruitment lifecycle. Specifically you will have:
- A demonstrable background of successfully recruiting within the energy, infrastructure and utility sectors for technical roles such as those mentioned above.
- A proactive approach to the recruitment process including attracting passive and active candidates using a variety of methods, completing initial screenings of candidates, setting up interviews, making offers of employment and ensuring the on boarding process is completed in a timely manner.
- Strong computer literacy – including skills with Excel e.g. data entry, basic formulas, graphs.
- A minimum of two years’ technical construction consultancy recruitment is preferred
- Experience in using job boards and social media for candidate searches
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
As a Recruitment Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Understanding our market and mapping potential candidates against current vacancies
- Undertaking responsibility for the delivery of ‘live’ vacancies and working directly with hiring managers
- Networking and direct sourcing through LinkedIn
- Building relationships with hiring managers / senior stakeholders understanding their specific requirements and developing relevant talent pools
- Building relationships with candidates and managing them through the recruitment process
- Completing HR administration tasks as required.
The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm 42.5 hours per week.
Salary dependent on experience £22,000 – £27,000.
If you feel that you have the experience, skills and characteristics for this role please don’t hesitate to apply to day. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call Claire on 01270 629090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.