Absolute Commercial are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Account Manager/ Sales Administrator with order processing experience to build strong relationships with accounts in the region.
- The role involves processing orders efficiently and accurately, increasing sales, negotiating on price sensitive product ranges and creating consistent contact with customers.
- Create strong relationships between the region’s customers, external and internal sales teams.
- The day-to-day duties of the role as well as dealing with a high volume of inbound calls and emails is to manage a number of key accounts in conjunction with the area sales manager.
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries on the phone whether orders, price enquiries or product availability, requests for proof of delivery and information about delivery timescales.
- To negotiate with highlighted accounts on price sensitive products
- Inputting faxed and emailed orders.
- Releasing of back orders when allocated.
- Recognising opportunities within your accounts, where we are currently not getting the business.
- Dealing with website enquiries as required.
- Selling promotions as and when if appropriate
- Negotiating and applying new discounts in conjunction with the external sales person for business we are not achieving
- Arranging new price list to be sent by email (excel or PDF).
- Promoting web ordering
- Recognising improvements that can be made at the customers end such as incorrect prices, product codes, box quantities, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year’s office experience in a fast paced environment.
- Confident & outgoing personality
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to learn and deal with a high volume of part numbers.
- Good commercial awareness of opportunities
- Ability to work as a team and help their colleagues when required.
- Excellent product knowledge in time with training provided.
The role is Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm
If you feel that you have the experience and characteristics required for this role please don’t hesitate to apply today.
To discuss the role further please call Claire on 01270 629090 or email [email protected]