Absolute Commercial are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Account Manager with order processing experience to build strong relationships with accounts in the region.
- The role involves processing orders efficiently and accurately, increasing sales, negotiating on price sensitive product ranges and creating consistent contact with customers.
- Create strong relationships between the region’s customers, external and internal sales teams.
- The day-to-day duties of the role as well as dealing with a high volume of inbound calls and emails is to manage a number of key accounts in conjunction with the area sales manager.
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries on the phone whether orders, price enquiries or product availability, requests for proof of delivery and information about delivery timescales.
- To negotiate with highlighted accounts on price sensitive products
- Inputting faxed and emailed orders.
- Releasing of back orders when allocated.
- Recognising opportunities within your accounts, where we are currently not getting the business.
- Dealing with website enquiries as required.
- Selling promotions as and when if appropriate
- Negotiating and applying new discounts in conjunction with the external sales person for business we are not achieving
- Arranging new price list to be sent by email (excel or PDF).
- Promoting web ordering
- Recognising improvements that can be made at the customers end such as incorrect prices, product codes, box quantities, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year’s office experience in a fast paced environment.
- Confident & outgoing personality
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to learn and deal with a high volume of part numbers.
- Good commercial awareness of opportunities
- Ability to work as a team and help their colleagues when required.
- Excellent product knowledge in time with training provided.
The role is Monday – Friday – Office Hours
If you feel that you have the experience and characteristics required for this role please don’t hesitate to apply.