||Interim Trade Marketing Manager
|Type of contract
Do you want to work for an innovative, multinational FMCG company where you can showcase your marketing capabilities?
If you're a highly engaged, strategic professional with demonstrable experience in marketing and a passion for beauty and fashion - this could be the next challenge in your career!
You will be working for a market leader, allowing you to be involved in your own projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take a chance and shape your future at a fantastic company.
Who will you be working for?
- Schwarzkopf Professional is one of the top three professional hair care brands in the world, with a hairdresser community that stretches around the globe.
- Creating professional partnerships is at the core of what Schwarzkopf do, it’s their philosophy and their point of difference.
- Schwarzkopf co-create with the hairdresser, for the hairdresser to bring the latest products and relevant services to the market before anyone else; truly putting the customer at the heart of the business.
- "We are always reinventing hair. This is our mission. Every day, everywhere. We do it together. With a true passion for hair"
What do you need?
- Someone who is passionate about the hair and beauty industry and wants to pick up real skills on how to launch products to the professional haircare launch
- Someone who can juggle multiple projects at once and work with lots of different project owners
- Someone that enjoys work and wants to work in a fun team
- Someone who enjoys/can work with large data sets and has good Microsoft Excel skills
What are the key challenges?
- Assist in the launch of key New Product Innovations in the haircare industry
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of monthly sales and promotional activities
- Analyse market dynamics, trends and track competitors’ activity (e.g. promotions, marketing activities incl. digital / social media)
- Management of the artwork approval process, and coordination of all images and assets for the brands
- Strong cross-functional interaction with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Sales/Logistics teams, marketing agencies etc.
- Community management of influencers and endorsers
- Manage Digital Brand Ambassador programme
What are the requirements for this role?
- High level of interest in beauty & fashion industry, passionate about hair!
- Degree in Business Studies with marketing and finance modules, demonstrating a clear understanding of the principles of marketing and brand management
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Proactive, passionate, team-player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Personal initiative, with the ability to take on a high level of autonomy
- Analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- Demonstrate competence in data compilation – fact finding and extracting information from internal/external sources
- Possess exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- English speaker (will be involved in checking packaging translations)
- 9 months starting immediately
What perks will you receive?
- Green travel reimbursement supplement
- Free Lunch and free fruit bowl
- Discounted Nuffield Health gym membership
- The Hemel Hempstead office can be reached by direct daily bus from London Victoria, and takes 50 minutes