This a 9-12 month temporary role to cover a planned sickness.
Working from home for the foreseeable future, but you would need to be available to complete training at the Head Office in Hemel Hempstead. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a global company who own some very famous household brands.
· Dynamic environment, clear responsibility, freedom to take own decisions
· Managing weekly supply chain planning to meet customer requests while optimizing stocks
· End-to-end FG planning of a supplier based article portfolio within Europe and X-region.
· Balancing production schedules and quantities based on forecasts as input from sales
· Material supply & supplier management
· Monitoring and steering inventory levels at main distribution center and affiliates.
· Overseas shipments follow-up
· Continuously searching for process improvements with sales planners, production plants as well as suppliers
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of business administration or engineering with focus on supply chain
· Mínimum 1 year of experience as supply planner
· Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
· Problem solving attitude and team orientation
· Intercultural capabilities and high self-initiative
It could be a candidate that it’s still studying but would be able to manage a full time job with the studies but which has had some experience in supply planning before.
Reference ID: KB/SP/HH
Share this Job