This is an amazing opportunity to work for a world class global company with a portfolio of brands within the laundry and home care sector. Working very closely with team members you will be fully supported and trained on all the processes and systems to the highest of standards.
▪ Lead the day to day co-ordination of key NRM activities
+ reporting priorities.
▪ Work closely with Category Controller to identify new
tools & embed new processes to optimise insights.
▪ Test & validate NRM tools using both internal & external
▪ Identify actionable insights from data analysis.
▪ Liaison with key stakeholders across local & regional
▪ Produce clear management progress reports.
▪ Support the Category team on key projects, including
identifying learnings & optimising promotional activities.
▪ Strong project management / organisational skills.
▪ Commercially astute.
▪ Strong data analytical skills.
▪ Degree education.
▪ Min 2yrs FMCG experience.
▪ Proactive, methodical & inquisitive nature.
▪ Good proficiency in Excel.
So if this sounds like you, do not hesitate to get in touch as this role will be snapped up.
Share this Job