Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, generalist HR professional who wishes to progress their career within this field.
You will deliver an efficient and comprehensive HR service to all areas of the business, providing high levels of service whilst demonstrating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
· To be the first point of contact for HR relating issues across our 4 regional offices to provide a comprehensive HR service and inform and debrief the Directors where appropriate
· Ensuring adherence to employment law and advising line managers on policies and procedures
· Supporting Managers with a complete end to end recruitment process and inductions
· Handling employee relation matters including, but not limited to disciplinary investigations, grievance investigations, absence and performance management
· Advise on all GDPR matters
· Research, organise and deliver training resources and establish a new Apprenticeship programme
· Proven, strong generalist HR experience in a fast-paced environment
· A confidential and professional approach is essential as is the ability to demonstrate integrity and respect
· Good organisational and attention to detail skills
· Have a positive attitude and a sensible approach to problems
· CIPD qualified desirable
· Travelling across the regional offices will be required, with overnight stays
· Firm, fair and approachable
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward-thinking business, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and in addition to these a Christmas shutdown. A pool car will be available for the company travel.
This role is full time (37.75 hours per week) with a January 2022 start date.
Share this Job