My client is looking for an experienced Generator Engineer to join a growing Cheshire-based business.
The role: Monday to Friday / 40 hours/week / Overtime available
Salary dependent on experience: £25,000 – £35,000 p.a.
The role involves:
- Supporting the sales, service, planned maintenance, repair, overhaul and customisation of:
- A wide range of generators and associated plant across a UK wide- customer base.
- Propulsion and Power Generation engines
- Engines, engine components including heads
- Electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis and component replacement
- Site surveys, equipment inspection and troubleshooting.
- Load bank testing, fault diagnosis and problem solving
- Detailed and accurate reporting
- Site surveys including the inspection of equipment and troubleshooting on site
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner with the focus on customer service
- Engineering qualifications – HNC, HND, Degree Level
- 2 years + Experience servicing and maintaining generator sets and mechanical plant
- Some experience in electrical engineering for low voltage power generation and distribution
- Full driving license
- Able to work proactively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a willingness to learn and develop skills
- Gas Safe qualification would be beneficial
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this role please apply today.
To discuss the role further please call Claire on 01270 629090 or email [email protected]