Are you looking for an ongoing position with the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing or production based environment?
Our new client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Cheshire. They are looking for hard-working and motivated individuals to join their team at the Winsford site.
- Maintain Production and Quality.
- Ensure finished product is packaged and palletised.
- Segregate and removal of scrap product.
- Basic winder operations (load and unload of reeling bars, cores and product).
- Bail scrap product and raw material bags.
- Complete production records by order requirement.
- Assist in loading of the mother reels.
- Set the slitter machine to accommodate different core lengths and diameters.
- Move pallets to wrapping post using hand pallet truck.
- Wrap pallets at wrapping post, if time allows.
- Dispose of waste and floor sweepings.
- Maintain housekeeping and hygiene standards.
- Cover for absence, sickness, injury and holidays at reasonable frequency on other shifts.
- Other duties that may be required at the demands of the business, subject to appropriate training Make recommendations for improvements through Manager/Health and Safety Representative as appropriate, completes all Task Cards relevant to area operations.
- Carries out duties in accordance with legal requirements ie: Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
This role is on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days 7am-7pm then 2 nights 7pm-7am then 4 off).
Please contact Keilahn on 01270 509266 for more information or apply now!