||Field Sales Representative
|| £120 PER DAY
|Type of contract
Do you want to work for an innovative, multinational FMCG company where you can showcase your sales capabilities?
If you're a highly engaged, strategic professional with demonstrable experience in B2B sales and a passion for hair and beauty - this could be the next challenge in your career!
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take a chance and shape your future at a fantastic company.
Who will you be working for?
- Schwarzkopf Professional is one of the top three professional hair care brands in the world, with a hairdresser community that stretches around the globe.
- Creating professional partnerships is at the core of what Schwarzkopf do, it’s their philosophy and their point of difference.
- Schwarzkopf co-create with the hairdresser, for the hairdresser to bring the latest products and relevant services to the market before anyone else; truly putting the customer at the heart of the business.
- "We are always reinventing hair. This is our mission. Every day, everywhere. We do it together. With a true passion for hair"
What are the key challenges?
- To sell products and services according to the Schwarzkopf Professional policy and commercial conditions, taking into account brand positioning
- To attend and support all related customer needs in order to assure successful development of all brands
- Management of existing field customers, providing information and sell in of products, promotions and service
- Preparation of objectives and development programs for each customer
- A value-added approach to account management
- Order taking and negotiation of customer agreements
- Significant New Client Acquisition at the appropriate level
- Administrative tasks such as sending contracts, route planning and visit preparation
- Analysing, sharing and collating competitor information
What do you need?
- High level of interest in beauty & fashion industry, passionate about hair!
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence across all levels
- Previous experience within a field sales position within the industry
- Driving licence and access to own transport
This role will cover Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield and surrounding areas/region.
If this looks like the next step in your career, please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Jessica on 01606 591 991 for further details!