Are you looking for an ongoing position with the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing or production based environment?
Would you consider yourself to be a technical minded person?
Our new client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Cheshire. They are looking for hard-working and motivated individuals to join their team at the Winsford site.
- De-bagging – decanting raw materials following customer/order specification.
- Removal of finished product from the winder, palletising and packaging of finished products to customer specification.
- Reloading reeling bars/air shafts with the required cores and basic winder operation.
- Removal of scrap product from the winding areas clearly identifying all production scrap with the correct codes identified on works tickets.
- Assists in/carries out filter changes and die face cleans.
- Assists in order/blend changes.
- SIC sheet (Short Interval Control) recording.
- Provides samples for quality control checks as per house standard or special instructions requirements.
- Prepare and deliver all polymer materials to the extrusion line(s) as required.
- Collect and deliver all cores and packaging items required for the completion of orders current and planned.
- When no longer required, returns all materials to stock e.g. polymers, masterbatches, cores, pallets and packaging items following the correct procedures for each.
- Assists in machine deep cleans.
- Maintains hygiene and housekeeping standards.
- Completion of duties in a safe and responsible manner and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, making recommendations for improvement through Health & Safety Representative as appropriate.
- Completion of ad-hoc duties to meet the needs of the business, subject to appropriate training.
This role is on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days 7am-7pm then 2 nights 7pm-7am then 4 off).
Please contact Keilahn on 01270 509266 for more information or apply now!