Our client have been inspiring creativity since 1783. Artists are at the core of everything we do, we develop, produce and deliver products which are not only fit for purpose but exceed the expectations of our artists community. Our mission is to inspire by creating sustainable, qualitative, durable art materials every day, every year for everybody making art accessible.
You will be confident in managing a portfolio of customers and supporting the National Account Controller in the development of key accounts. You will be a critical thinker who is both dynamic and positive, your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational, analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills are critical to this role. Previous experience within Mass Markets accounts, national and international accounts is preferable. You will constantly strive to provide excellent customer care, innovative and relevant development ideas and business reviews. You will be an Ambassador of our brands in the UK in the following categories – Papers. Paints, Coloured pencils, felt tip pens, modelling clay, accessories and Industrial (Carpenters pencils)
* Building sustainable relationships with new and existing customers of trust through open and interactive communication
* Identifying new customers and developing them
* Meeting customers to deliver impactful, insight and analysis and preparing effectively for meetings.
* Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
* Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
* Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams to work cross-functionally with supply chain, marketing and finance.
* Resolving any issues or problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust
* Collecting and analysing sales and epos data to learn more about consumer trends and maximise opportunities and identifying challenges
* Effectively managing internal systems and documents to ensure that we meet audit requirements
* Effective strategic planning and forecasting to support buyers on delivering growth
* Strategic promotional planning to raise brand awareness and drive more sales whilst maximising investment to ensure a profitable return
* Achieve agreed sales and margin targets to drive market share an maximise profitability
* Negotiate Customer Pricing and trading terms and review ongoing in line with changing market conditions that impact costs.
Share this Job