Bralin have a great job role to offer! An Exiting a new opportunity to join one of our new Clients who pride themselves at putting your work home life balance as their main priority!
The successful candidates job role will include the following;
- Prepares, manages and files documents for company projects and day to day orders
- Support procedures to maintain transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Generate customer documentation requirements and quality and inspection plans.
- Liaise with engineering on specification generation and drawing requirements.
- Review customer and supplier documentation for technical clarification and re-submission
- Generate, where required, Manufacturing Record Books (MRB).
- Ensure timely completion of documentation to the Customer.
- Liaise with third party inspectors on all documentation related issues.
The following skills would be preferred;
- Strong administration skills.
- Proficient in computer software programs – word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 year’s working in the engineering or manufacturing industry or relevant experience in document process/handling/administrating
- Good working knowledge of quality systems such as ISO9001 is an advantage
Call Bralin today to apply for this role.