HYBRID WORKING CONSIDERED
PREMIUM PAID FOR FLUENT GERMAN LANGUAGE SKILLS
As Customer Service Coordinator, you will be front-line in maintaining and delivering an excellent service for the company, promoting and sharing best practice across all areas.
Key duties and responsibilities
- The receipt, vetting and end to end processing of customer orders to ensure all requirements are satisfied including checking full information is provided and prices are verified.
- To control the order process in accordance with company policies and legal obligations, including the maintenance of accurate records of all aspects of the process.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships throughout the company and with customers
- To plan work to maximise effectiveness and efficiency of the supply chain to meet deadlines of both the company and customers.
Key skills and experience required:
- GCSE in English and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- High level of experience in a busy customer service-based environment working with suppliers and 3rd party agents
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of accuracy in written work and in record and data management, with the ability to assimilate information from various sources
- Ability to prioritise tasks, multitask and meet deadlines within a busy task load
- Ability to communicate clearly, precisely and professionally effectively and accurately with all levels with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible attitude and proactive approach to work with the ability to adapt to constant change
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm (35 hours/week)
Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme