My client is looking for a motivated and hard-working candidate for this full time role based in Warrington, Cheshire. This is a temporary role and is planned to be for a minimum of 6 months.
The successful candidate will provide a support service to the busy and dynamic business support team of a global business and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will have 3 or more years-experience in a similar role.
The key tasks of the role:
- Delivery of the day to day commercial administration tasks to a high standard and using own initiative
- Check and review daily logs for UK and Europe
- Prepare internal and external forecast & Sales reports
- Ensure contract deliverables and requirements are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Input pricing into Sage & run reports.
- Produce weekly reports to marketing leads
- Work with different departments to identify and resolve issues
- Complete product set-up forms
- Support pricing inquiries from customer services and supply chain teams
- Be the point of contact for liaising with our customer service team and provide them with necessary support
Essential Skills and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Competent in the use of a range of Microsoft Office applications and information systems
- Very high level of experience with Excel with an eye for numerical detail
- Good knowledge of Sage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with people at all levels
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Approachable, happy to support all areas of the business.
- Ability to build relationships with internal team members and maintain a high standard of professionalism in communications.
If you believe that you have the appropriate skills, characteristics and experience please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 629090 to discuss the role further.