|Job Title||CNC Operator|
|Salary||£25k - £30k|
|Type of contract||Permanent|
Our client is looking for someone to become a part of their small manufacturing team, working under a team leader who has a passion for engineering and is willing to learn new skills. The role requires adaptability working on ‘batch work’ and also ‘one off’ projects. The applicant must have had previous experience of CNC machines and manual lathes. The applicant must be highly motivated individual, keen to learn and keen to better themselves.
Duties will include :
- Read drawings then Programme and Operate CNC lathes.
- Operate manual lathes.
- Produce components and quality check to ensure a finish of the highest possible standard.
- Ensure the the completed work is checked against the specification and deburred.
- Prioritize workloads in accordance with the team leader.
- Keep the working area clean, organised and tidy.
- Follow the machine maintenance schedule
- Experience of any of the following controls preferable - Siemans (XYZ), Winmax (HURCO) and Fanuc
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
|Agent's Name||Vikki Thompson|