Admin / Customer Service Apprenticeship
Our Client near Stone, Staffordshire is looking to engage an enthusiastic candidate for an Admin Apprentice role within their Nationwide Engineering business.
- The ideal candidate will be required to study alongside their work to gain a Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service.
- All practical aspects of the job will be trained.
- Working office hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Within this role you will be trained to:
- Perform administrative tasks as directed by Project Team.
- Handle inbound calls and take messages
- Co-ordinate the compilation of documents in a timely manner
- Raise Purchase Orders in accordance with correct procedure.
- Support the creation of project monthly reports and dispatch in a timely manner
- Participate in specific project and client meetings when requested
- Support the Project Support Officers with the Engineering Plans
- Provide temporary cover for reception or other administrative positions within the business
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties within skillset
- Help organise and book travel and events.
The ideal candidate will have
- Grade C or Above in GCSE Maths and English
- Good written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Desire to progress
- Ability to work in a team and also alone in an effective manner
- Good IT Skills and some experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
The ideal candidate may also have previous office experience, but this is not essential.
If you have the skills and enthusiasm for this role, please don’t hesitate to apply today. To discuss the role further please call Jade on 01270629090, email email@example.com or text on 07551804999