||Account Manager/Field Sales – Hereford/Worcester/Oxford/Gloucester
||Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester and Oxford
|| £30,000 PER ANNUM
|Type of contract
||Account Manager/Field Sales – Hereford, Worcester, Oxford and Gloucester
Do you want to work for a company with a worldwide reputation for being "the best in the industry"? Do you want to start this journey on a thoroughly comprehensive training program? Do you see yourself working for a company where professionalism and consistency are guaranteed? Do you want to sell a top quality product with a reputation that often does a lot of the hard work for you? Do you want to work for a company where you are taken care of and appreciated?
What's in it for you?
- Will you be available in and in the UK on 16th May for an assessment day?
- Will you be able to commit to a residential course for 8 weeks (first 2 in Germany) around beginning of July?
- Field sales experience is a must. You will be managing your own Clients, who to see and how often.
- 10-15% will be existing Customers. Remaining are Customers who the Client is already in contact with.
- 4 days of visiting 3 – 4 Customers per day, 1 day admin (working from home).
- Unsociable hours are part of the process for duties such as inspections that may need to be carried out at some point over the weekend or in the evening. Out of hours work is paid at £11.00 per hour.
- You will be responsible for generating your own appointments.
- 95% of potential business is already known to the business.
- Lots of prospecting and developing relationships.
- Company car provided.
- You need to be great at organising your own time.
- Fast paced, lots of up to the minute technology to aid the role, skype/laptop/apps.
- Lots of support from the RSM, training plan for first 12 weeks on the job, 6-12 months before expecting a return for a new Account Manager.
If all of the above leaves you with a burning desire to find out more, please submit your CV and any relevant supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org Full job spec available on progression.
- £30K salary with generous salary based commission.
- Progression opportunities to Senior Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Trainer and so on.
- Company car.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays with increases to holiday entitlement with long service.
- To work for "the best in the industry".